Country Log Cabins
Our cabins are furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath amenities. You can cozy up in front of the fireplace, or take a seat on the front porch swing and watch the wildlife. Our cabins have heat and air, TV’s with DVD players. Specialty cabins are perfect for family getaways or special occasions.
- When you stay with us for five nights or more you will receive a 10% discount.
- Check in time is anytime after 3:00 p.m.
- Check out is anytime before 11:00 a.m.
- All linens and cooking equipment are supplied
- All prices subject to 9.5% sales tax.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 21 days ( 30 days for holidays) of your check-in date.
- There is a $25.00 cancellation fee for reservations canceled prior to 21 days of check-in date.
- Pets are welcome. Pet fees are $25+tax per night, per pet.
- We have two handicapped accessible cabins; please let us know about special needs when you make your reservation.
- We have six family cabins that sleep 6 people and two which will sleep up to 8-10 people.
Our classic log cabins have all the amenities:
- Stone fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Wide porches
- Wooded settings
- Barbecue grills
- Comfortable beds
- Each cabin is furnished with a television and a DVD player. We offer a large library of DVDs that are free for guests to use. Please note that cabins do not have TV reception or cable.
- All of our cabins are rustic and charming with hardwood floors, local paintings and hand-crafted accents, but they were designed to give families and groups lots of elbow room and plenty of comfort.
Our luxury cabins have even more to offer:
- Jacuzzi tubs (select cabins)
- King size beds