About Our Cabins
Welcome to Buffalo River Cabins!
If you’re yearning for a place where life will slow down for awhile, your soul will be steeped in peace, and the beauty of the world around you will provide uplifting memories for months to come. Welcome to our part of the Buffalo River Country.
On warmer evenings, our wide porches are inviting. Rock gently on the wooden swings and gliders to the tune of breezes stirring the trees. We’re located high atop Silver Hill overlooking the Tyler Bend area of the Buffalo National River. Even in hot summertime, this is a cool and refreshing place to gather.Just bring your groceries and move right in to our fully equipped kitchen. Each cabin also has its own barbecue grill.
We pride ourselves in our spacious, comfortable log cabins. We also offer much more than just a place to stay. We’re a complete Ozark vacation destination with canoes, rafts, kayaks, hiking and more. Once you’ve reserve your cabin, explore the rest of our site to discover all the adventures that await you here on The Buffalo River.
- Check in time is anytime after 3:00 p.m.
- Check out is anytime before 11:00 a.m.
- All linens and cooking equipment are supplied
- All prices subject to 9.5% sales tax.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 21 days ( 30 days for holidays) of your check-in date.
- There is a $25.00 cancellation fee for reservations canceled prior to 21 days of check-in date.
- Pets are welcome. Pet fees are $25.00+tax per night, per pet.
- We have two handicapped accessible cabins; please let us know about special needs when you make your reservation.
- We have six family cabins that sleep 6 people and two which will sleep up to 8-10 people.
- Wifi is available in all cabins, with the exception of our River Rest at Baker Ford House
Our classic log cabins have all the amenities!
- Stone fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Wide porches
- Wooded settings
- Barbecue grills
- Comfortable beds
- All of the cabins are rustic and charming with hardwood floors, local paintings and hand-crafted accents.
- Each cabin is furnished with a television and a DVD player. We offer a large library of DVDs that are free for guests to use. Please note that cabins do not have TV reception or cable.
What do our luxury cabins offer?
- Jacuzzi tubs (select cabins)
- King size beds
We can keep you busy!
- Canoes, rafts, kayaks, and shuttle service for floating
- Miles of trails to explore on foot or horseback
- Day-trip convenience to museums, shopping, crafts, and shows
- Noted for its scenery, as well as outstanding smallmouth bass fishing, the Buffalo National River is an inviting haven for all kinds of outdoors activities.
We find it hard to believe anyone would want to leave here, but if you must travel, we’re just 25 miles from shopping in Harrison; 43 miles from Eureka Springs, a historic Victorian spa city; and 50 miles from Branson, Missouri, the country music capital.
The Ozark Folk Center at Mountain View with its crafters, traditional music, herb gardens, and famous Blanchard Springs Park is 47 miles to the east and the Heritage Folk Center at Leslie, which hosts all kinds of special shows and exhibits, is our neighbor to the south.
The Ozarks are a special place – a place of inspiring beauty and friendly people. We promise you a warm welcome, a comfortable stay, and lots of happy adventures at Buffalo River Outfitters. Come, share this special place with us. When you have to leave, we’ll give you the traditional Ozarks farewell, “You all come back!” We’ll mean it …and we believe you’ll yearn to do it!