|Campground||Flush Toilets||Vault Toilets||Water||Fee||Showers|
Important Things to Know about Designated Campgrounds
- When in a campground maintained by the National Park Service, please observe the Leave No Trace principles. Keep trash confined to trash receptacles if available, or in the Park-required mesh trash bags if not. Do not dig fire pits or make fire rings. Keep fires in designated areas if available, or make small campfires and scatter the remains if not.
- Remember when you are in a designated campground that there will be people around you and using the facilities if available. Please be respectful and courteous and if there are any questions or concerns that arise call the park dispatch at (888) 692-1162. If there is an emergency, call 911. All campgrounds observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. Fireworks are not permitted anywhere in the Park.
- Some campgrounds that require fees will have self-pay stations and some will have manned fee stations. In either case, it is safest to bring exact amounts of cash to pay for your campsite. The maximum capacity per campsite is six people. Checkout time for paid campsites is noon.
- Use lantern hangers if available. Do not drive nails or stakes into trees or stumps.
- Keep your pets on a leash at all times, and please clean up after them.
If you prefer to really rough it, visit our Primitive Camping page for more information.